Absorber: Cascade™ – Acoustic Hanging Screens
Cascade™ hanging screens are an effective way of visually splitting up a place while creating more area for sound absorption.
The screens are created using Cube™, a semirigid and lightweight panel that is water-cut for patterns allowing a division while keeping a line of sight and light.
There are three styles to choose from; static, folding and expanding. Each of these styles has its own set patterns which can be replaced with a custom should that suit your environment better.
Features and Benefits
- An easy and effective acoustic absorption of reverberant spaces.
- Comes as a system pack, and simple to install
- UV stabilised for long-lasting colour
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Semi-permanent, if one day you want to change your space again it’s easy
- Low VOC, non-irritant, non-allergenic, and it contains NO Red List chemicals
- Custom designs and colours are available
- Cascade™ can be a feature element or a subtle backdrop
- Creates a sense of privacy in open-plan areas
Colour and Style
There are three styles of screens;
Each style is available in the colours below as well as custom options.
Cascade™ Static Screen
Cascade™ Folded Screen
Cascade™ Expanding Screen
The six ways Cascade™ can be hung
Dimensions 1.2m x 2.4m
Material 100% Polyester
1 x Cascade™ screen
1 x Frontier Channel
2 x Ceiling Connectors
2 x 1m Wires
2 x Autex Suspension Sliders
ISO 9705: 1993
Classification: Group 1-S Smoke Production Rate: <5.0m2/s
As required by NZBC C/VM2
AS ISO 9705 – 2003
Australian Group Number: Group 1
SMOGRARC: less than 100m2/s2
Any questions? Contact us now!