Absorber: Acoustica® Rigid Duct (ARD)
THERMAL & ACOUSTIC RIGID DUCT LINING
Acoustica® Rigid Duct (ARD) is a durable product faced with perforated foil, typically used for internal lining of rigid duct work, machinery rooms, marine engine rooms, and air conditioning plenums.
ARD reduces sound transfers from;
- Air turbulence
- Sheet metal clicking and popping (caused by expansion, contraction, and vibration)
ARD is environmentally friendly and safe to handle with no fibre migration and it is Group 1 fire rated.
- Ignitability index (0-20) = 0
- Speed of flame (0-10) = 0
- Heat evolved index (0-10) = 0
- Smoke developed index (0-10) =0-2
Any questions? Contact us now!